20081130

[Song] Thank You



I’ve been thinking lately
‘bout the time
you've spend with me
and I’ve been wondering
if you really knew

Everybody needs someone
to help them through the maze
Did you realize
my someone’s you

I’ve been down and out
and you’ve been there

I’ve been less then kind
sometimes I know

I don’t have to see your face
to know you care
And you’ve been a friend to me

Thank you, for being mine forever
For being by my side
You know I love you
And I need you to thank you

Sometimes when it’s late night
And everything is cold
I think about you and I
feel warm inside

Maybe I’ve neglected you
And so it's time you told
You have helped me make it
through my life

Let me say the words
that you should hear
Let me say them till
I made it clear

I believed that
love is more than
just a kiss
And you have shown me this

Reffr.
Thank you.....

___________________
Song Performance available by The Commodores

No comments:

Post a Comment

How About You? Wanna Share Your Mind/Experience? Just feel free to write down here :