20080708

My Secret Identity




GETTING TO KNOW YOU
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.

Getting to know you, putting it my way, but nicely,
You are precisely, my cup of tea.


Getting to know you, getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you, getting to know what to say

Haven't you noticed suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new things
I'm learning about you, day by day...
-
---------------------
Lyric: GETTING TO KNOW YOU
From the Musical "The King and I"
Richard Rodgers & Oscar Hammerstein
--------------------------------------------------------

Name:

ANTONIUS WIWAN KOBAN


Born:
Jakarta, 10 April 1974
Zodiak Aries, Shio Tiger
-
Domisili:
Jakarta
-
Work:
Research & Consultancy
Project Administrator
-
Academic Background:
Psychology (B.A.)
-
My Favourite Things:

Music (Listening & Playing)
Movie (Musical, Drama, Comedi, Colosal)
Computer (Software, Internet: E-mail, Chat, Blog, Plurk)
Art, Graphic & Design, Photography
-
Favourite Music:
Andrew Lloyd Webber
David Foster, Kitaro
R.Clayderman, Paul Mauriat
Classic Easy Listening
Orchestra
-
Favourite Movie:
Flash Gordon (1980s), Benton Quest (1980s)
Batman Forever (1993)
Phantom of The Opera (2004)
The Promise (2005)
Curse of Golden Flower (2006)
Lake House (2007)
Enchanted (2007)
Secret (2007)
-
My Eternal Dilemma:
"Should Do, or Should Not Do?"
-
My Preference Choice:
"For The Best Interest Of You"
-
My Wish to Significant Persons:
"Wishing You the Good Things Be With You"
-
Obsession:
Light, Air, Water, Space

-
----Jakarta, July 8, 2008-----

-
One of My Latest Favorite Music Score :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAOWenyeCis&feature=related


No comments:

Post a Comment

How About You? Wanna Share Your Mind/Experience? Just feel free to write down here :